I. General provisions
2. The Service collects only personal data necessary for providing and developing the services offered on the website.
3. Personal data collected through the Service is processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR) and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 10 May 2018.
II. Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of personal data collected through the Serwis is Glasso Paweł Szczerba, address: ul. Kobierzycka 18A, 52-315 Wrocław, NIP: 911-170-84-74, REGON: 020923887, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
III. Purpose of collecting personal data
1. Personal data is used for the following purposes:
- performance of the contract regarding e-services (request for quotation),
- communication with the User (live chat, contact form, etc.),
- provision of community services,
- promotion of the Administrator's offer,
- marketing, remarketing, affiliation,
- analytical and statistical activities,
2. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to enter into a contract or use other functionalities of the Service.
IV. Type of processed personal data
The Administrator may process the User's personal data such as: first and last name, e-mail address, phone number.
V. Period of personal data processing
Personal data of the Users will be processed for the period:
- when the basis for data processing is the performance of a contract – until the limitation period of claims after its performance,
- when the basis for data processing is consent – until its withdrawal, and after the withdrawal of consent until the limitation period of claims.
In both cases, the limitation period is 6 years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business activity - 3 years (unless a special provision provides otherwise).
VI. Sharing personal data
1. Personal data of Users may be transferred to entities related to the Administrator, its subcontractors, entities cooperating with the Administrator, e.g. companies handling e-payments, courier/postal service providers, law firms.
2. Personal data of Users will be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
VII. The rights of the Users
1. The User of the Service has the right to: access their personal data, rectify it, delete it, restrict its processing, transfer it, object to processing, and withdraw consent at any time (which does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal).
2. A request to exercise the rights resulting from the above-mentioned rights should be sent to the email address: email@example.com.
3. The Administrator fulfills or refuses to fulfill the request immediately - no later than one month from its receipt.
4. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if they believe that the processing of their personal data violates their rights and freedoms (GDPR).
VIII. Cookies files
1. The website collects information using cookies - session, persistent and third-party cookies.
2. Collecting cookies supports the proper provision of services on the website and serves statistical purposes.
3. The user can specify the scope of access of cookies to their device in the browser settings.
IX. Automated decision-making and profiling.
1. User data cannot be processed in an automated way that could result in any decisions affecting them.
2. User data may be profiled in order to adapt content and personalize the offer after their consent has been given.
X. Final provisions
2. Information about the introduced changes will appear in the form of a message available on the Website.