Terms and conditions of use of the website
1. This document defines the conditions of access and use of the website, hereinafter referred to as the "General Terms".
2. Each User, from the moment they take actions aimed at using the website, is obliged to familiarize themselves with, comply with, and accept the General Terms without limitations or reservations.
3. If the User does not agree to all the General Terms, they should cease using the website and immediately leave it.
4. All trade names, company names, and their logos used on the website belong to their owners and are used solely for identification purposes. They may be trademarked.
5. Unauthorized use of the website's content, works or information, as well as their unauthorized reproduction, retransmission, or any other use of any element of the website, is prohibited, as such action may infringe, among other things, copyrights or trademarked rights.
6. Questions or comments regarding the website may be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. CONTACT FORM - a questionnaire available on the website that enables immediate sending of a message to the Website Owner;
2. APPLICABLE LAW - Polish law applies for the purposes of the General Terms and Conditions;
3. WEBSITE - a tool called grupaglasso.pl used to provide electronic services;
4. USER - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality to which the law grants legal capacity, using electronic services available within the Website;
6. OWNER - the entity providing this website, namely: Entrepreneur Mr. Paweł Szczerba, conducting business under the name: Glasso, with its registered office at ul. Kobierzycka 18A, 52-315 Wrocław, NIP: 911-170-84-74;
7. SEARCH ENGINE - a free Electronic Service provided to Service Recipients by the Service Provider, enabling the search of certain advertisements or content based on criteria provided by the Service Recipient (using filters).
III. SCOPE OF CONDITIONS
1. The Owner provides access to the content of the website, in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions below.
2. The content and data published on the website are for informational purposes only and may only be used for informational purposes.
3. Users may use the access and services offered on the website, provided that they have previously consented to the General Terms and Conditions.
IV. RULES OF USING THE WEBSITE
1. The website is compatible with all kinds of internet browsers. No special features of the end user device are required.
2. After accepting the Terms, the User has the right to view, copy, print and distribute the content of this website without making any changes, provided that:
a. the content is used for information purposes only, for non-commercial purposes;
b. each copy made will contain information about copyright or author information.
3. It is prohibited to use and copy software, processes and technologies that are part of the website.
4. Users may only use the website in compliance with the provisions of the Telecommunications Law, the Act on Provision of Electronic Services and relevant civil law provisions.
5. It is prohibited to use the website:
a. in a way that leads to a violation of applicable law;
b. in any way that is unlawful or unfair, or in a way that aims to achieve an unlawful or unfair goal;
c. for purposes related to harming children or attempting to harm them in any way;
d. to send, knowingly receive, upload or use content that is not in compliance with the General Terms;
e. to transmit or provoke the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements or promotional materials, as well as any similar forms classified as spam;
f. to knowingly provide any data, send or upload any materials containing viruses, trojan horses, spyware, adware or other harmful software or similar computer code programmed to adversely affect or threaten the functioning of any software or computer hardware or adversely affect or threaten the User.
2. Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code that the website sends to the User's device to store and sometimes track information about the device used. They usually do not allow for the identification of the User. Their main purpose is to better match the website to the User.
3. Some of the cookies on the website are only available during the duration of a specific internet session and expire when the browser is closed. Other cookies are used to remember the User, who is recognized when returning to the website. They are then kept for a longer period of time.
4. All cookies on the website are set by the Owner.
5. All cookies used by this website comply with applicable European Union law.
6. Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If these settings are not changed, cookies will be saved to the device's memory.
7. The User can change their preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies or change their browser to receive an appropriate notification each time the cookie function is set. To change the cookie acceptance settings, adjust the settings in the browser.
8. It is worth remembering that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent full use of the website.
9. Cookies will be used for necessary session management, including:
a. Creating a special login session for the User of the website, allowing the website to remember that the User is logged in and their requests are delivered effectively, securely, and consistently;
b. Recognizing the User who has previously visited the website, allowing for identification of the number of unique users who have used the service and ensuring sufficient capacity of the service for new users;
c. Recognizing whether the person visiting the website is registered on the website;
d. Recording information from the User's device, including: cookies, IP address, and information about the browser used, to enable problem diagnosis, administration, and tracking of website usage;
e. Customizing graphic layout elements or website content;
f. Collecting statistical information about how the User uses the website to enable improvement of the website and determine which areas of the website are most popular for Users.
VI. FACEBOOK PLUGIN
1. The website contains a plugin (addon) for the Facebook social network.
2. The Facebook plugin is identified by the Facebook logo.
3. This plugin connects directly to the Owner's profile on the Facebook server. Facebook may then obtain information that the User has visited the website from their IP address.
4. If the User visits the website while logged into their Facebook profile, Facebook will register information about the visit. Even if the User is not logged into Facebook, Facebook is able to obtain information about their IP address.
6. If the User does not want Facebook to be able to obtain information about their website browsing, it is advisable for the User to log out of their Facebook account beforehand.
VII. SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS
1. The owner may also use other social media plugins (e.g. Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn).
2. Social media plugins can be identified by icons used to share information on a given platform.
3. Plugins allow users of these platforms to link to the website in their posts on these social media platforms.
4. The plugins will directly connect to the owner's profile on the server of the respective social media platform. The platform may then obtain information that the user visited the website from their IP address.
6. Thanks to the page statistics generated by the social media service, the owner has information on how users use their profiles and which of the published content is the most popular. With this information, the owner can optimize their profiles by better matching published content to the interests and behaviors of users. The data controller responsible for processing user data for the purpose of generating page statistics is the administrator of each of the above-mentioned social media services. Therefore, administrators are obliged to inform users about all issues related to the processing of personal data for the purpose of creating page statistics, as well as about the possibility of using the right to privacy protection, which is provided for by the applicable law.
VIII. EXTERNAL LINKS
1. The links on this website to other websites are provided for informational purposes only.
2. The website owner is not responsible for the content of other websites or any damages resulting from their use.
IX. CONTACT FORM
1. The user can enter their contact information by filling out a special form provided for contact with the website owner, entering the message content, and accepting its sending to the website owner.
2. Leaving contact information means that the user has consented to the website owner processing the personal data provided in the Contact Form. The website owner may use the contact information provided to send offers or establish contact with the user.
X. SEARCH ENGINE
The user can search for desired information on the website by entering a keyword in the search engine located on the website. This option allows the user to quickly filter information instead of browsing the entire website for what they are looking for.
XI. RESPECTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The website and its contents may be protected by copyright, trademark law and other laws related to the protection of intellectual property.
2. The signs, logos, and other personalized emblems of the Owner appearing on the website (collectively referred to as "Signs") are trademarks of the Owner.
3. Except for separate, individual, written authorizations, the User may not use the Signs belonging to the Owner separately or in combination with other textual or graphic elements, particularly in press releases, advertisements, promotional materials, marketing, media, written or oral materials, electronic forms, visual forms or in any other form.
XII. USER DATA PROTECTION
XIII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The website contains general information. It is not intended to act as an intermediary in the provision of any professional advisory services. Before taking any action that affects the User's financial situation or business activity, the User should consult with a professional advisor.
2. The website does not provide any guarantees regarding its content, especially guarantees of security, accuracy, absence of viruses or malicious codes, guarantees of proper operation or quality.
3. The website does not provide any express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of copyrights, adaptation, security, and reliability of information.
4. The User uses the website at their own risk and assumes full responsibility for damages related to or resulting from its use, both direct and indirect, incidental, consequential, moral or other damages arising from contractual liability, tort liability, negligence, including but not limited to loss of data or services.
5. The website is not responsible for any links posted on the website, particularly if they lead to websites, resources or tools maintained by third parties.
6. The Owner is not responsible if the website is temporarily or permanently unavailable for any reason.
7. The Owner is not responsible for information transmitted on the website and cannot ensure complete security of transactions or communications conducted through the website.
8. Despite the Owner's best efforts to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the website, errors may unintentionally occur, which the User is requested to report to the Owner upon detection.
9. All the exclusions and limitations of liability specified above apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, including all types of existing liability, including contractual and tort liability, and any other liability provided for in Polish or foreign law.
XIV. VALIDITY OF PROVISIONS
1. If any provision of the General Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or ineffective in any legal system, the remaining part of the Terms remains valid and unaffected. The parties will replace the invalid or ineffective provision with another one that most faithfully reflects the intended purpose. This also applies to any gaps in the General Terms and Conditions.
2. If any provision of the General Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or ineffective in one or several legal systems, all provisions of the General Terms and Conditions remain valid in any other legal system.
XV. RELATIONSHIP TO CONTRACTS CONCLUDED
Unless otherwise agreed, the General Terms and Conditions constitute a complete and exhaustive agreement between the User and the Owner regarding the use of the website, the content contained therein, and replace any other agreements, understandings, and contracts relating to the subject matter (content) of these General Terms and Conditions.
XVI. MODIFICATION OF WEBSITE TERMS
1. The owner of the website reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions at any time during their validity by publishing an updated version on the website, which will become effective for Users from the date of publication, unless otherwise specified in the modified General Terms and Conditions.
2. The User is obliged to familiarize himself with the modifications to the General Terms and Conditions, which the Owner will inform him of by sending a message or a notification about the changes to the General Terms and Conditions to be accepted.
3. Further use of the website is equivalent to accepting the modified Terms of the website.
XVII. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. All disputes arising between the Parties shall be resolved, in the first instance, through amicable settlement, before the competent arbitration court (arbitration court clause).
2. If an amicable settlement proves impossible, any dispute arising from this agreement shall be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the Owner's registered office.
XVIII. LEGAL BASIS
1. In matters not regulated in these General Terms and Conditions, the following acts apply accordingly:
a. Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 2460, as amended);
b. Act on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123, as amended);
c. Act on copyright and related rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1231, as amended);
d. Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1145, as amended);
and other relevant provisions of Polish law.